Monday, December 6, 2010

monday


Today is Monday. Still think of the sport day, it was fun but weird because our 1000NT is stolen and I am the one who saw the guy who steal it. It was really scared that day. However I like to look at the future, so today I have English, history, Spanish, and expository writing. In English class I read about the story called The Sniper and it was pretty good. After English class ended it was history class. Most of the people are sleeping in history class and partial of them are playing computer when we are watching a video. After that it was lunch time and everyone is preparing to eat lunch and it was not really good as I thought. Meanwhile, I had Spanish class and it was as boring as before. At last, I had expository writing and it was still boring as before, nothing really changed. I was at home and typing my journal and I am FINISHed!!!~~

No comments:

Post a Comment