Wednesday, December 1, 2010

WEDNESDAY

Today is a sunny day. Today is a lucky day for my because my classmate gave me a free cake to me today and it was delicious. However when i got home i accidentally fall down from the steps and my feet is a bit injured. After that i went to my room and started to write my homework. Later a take a shower and take a 30minute sleep. After finish sleep i started to review for English and History class. Later i went to facebook and look at some comments and type some stuff in and i leave facebook. Meanwhile, i went down and eat some bread and went to brush my teeth and go to sleep. Before sleep of dad tolds my sister and I that we are going to Japan this winter break and I was like jumping up and down. After that i went to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment