Sunday, December 12, 2010

Sunday

Today is Sunday. In the earily morning, my parents went to taichung to meet their friends. My sister and I stay at home and do our homeworks. Weekend are always boring just as before. I reviewed for the Spanish test in the morning and afternoon i sleep for 30 minutes and went to eat lunch. After lunch i went to do my test objective for 2 hours. It takes a lot of time. So i went to facebook and chat online. Later, I went to the park alone to ride bike and I accidentally bump in to a tree and alomst fall down because i was riding speedly. Later I went to play basketball with my neighbor, he is very athletic so i can't defeat him. It was always fun to play with him because he taught me a lot of basketball skills. It was night and my mom come back and told me to eat dinner. The dinner was declicious and wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment