Monday, December 13, 2010

monday


It is now 7:00 and I am inside the bus. It will take about one and a half hour to make it to my house. However I am in the bus and writing my journal. Today is a fun but tried day, because we had to rehearsal. I think that our dances were pretty good as the senior’s dances. Everybody tried hard and participate in this dance including me.
It was tough that everyone stay until 7:00 for rehearsal. After school everyone went to the gym to rehearsal; inside the gym there are books that are on sale. I really want to buy a comic book but I forgot to bring my money. After all we went to the stage to dance and sing. The dance was good but everyone doesn’t know how to sing the Christmas song so it was really weird. After finishing the dance I went to the bus station.

No comments:

Post a Comment