Wednesday, December 8, 2010

wednesday


Today is Wednesday. Wednesday is always a boring day for me. Today is a weird day because in English class Mr. Jacoby come to our class and in Expository writing class Mr. Dahl come to our class. In English class we read the story crane. It was a interesting story. After English class I had history class it was enjoyable because we watched a movie today about the Lewis and Clark expedition. Meanwhile, I had Spanish class and he told us that we are having a test next Monday I was shock at that moment because it was to shocking. At last I had expository writing and Mr. Jacoby taught us about the cause and effect today, which we taught us about the cause and effect for two weeks. School ends, and I went to the bus station to go home. When I was at almost at home my father came back from China and we both went home together. Today is not a boring day because my dad comes home.

No comments:

Post a Comment