Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving


Today is should be a nice day but something makes it a worse day for me. Today is Thanksgiving and many parents prepare foods for us to eat in lunch. It was awesome and tasty. However, when I finish eating these delicious foods I went to play table tennis. We played double players, and Jonah and I played with Jeff and Mr. Choquette. And my teammate was serving the ball and he accidentally used his racket and hit it on my face. My lips started to bleed, but I still continue to play. We won the game and we take revenge because the first round we lost. After that Dion came which it make it more badly because I don’t really like him. When I was walking to the bus station I saw him again and he talk to me and said mean things to me which he makes me felt sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment