Sunday, November 28, 2010

sunday

Tommorrow school is starting and i need to wake up early in the morning. However i finished my homeworks and stuff. As before in the weekend i didn't really did anything but i stay home and play computer games. I am also happy that this weekend i don't have a lot of homeworks so i can spend my time on my computer or TV. Tommorrow i am having a spanish test which it will be pretty hard i guess. But however, i review for the test for 1 and a half hour which i think it's probably enough so i am done with everything. I suddenly remember that i need to do my blog on Sunday so i quickly type my daily dairy and stuff. After that i guess i will pack up for my homeworks into my bagpack. I also review for the math test that is coming up in next Friday. So when  i finish typing my blog i guess i will brush my teeth and go to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment