Wednesday, November 24, 2010

I woke up in the early morning and I went to eat breakfast. I ate two pieces of pizza and it was dilicious. However i eat my breakfast and watch TV at the same time so my parents close the TV and they said that i can't watch TV when you eat breakfast. But that was a famous movie and i really what to watch, but still i slowly eat my breakfast and sadly went to do my homework. Again, Mr. Linderman gave us a bunch of homeworks and by now on i am still writing his homework. IN the middle of write homework i went down and grab some pizzas and fruit to eat and i also listen to some slow  music when i got really bored. However by now on i finshed my biology homework. Some are difficult and some are easy to write.My  dad finally come back home, today morning he left home and went to his freindly house to visit. My dad brought some candys and chip back home for us. After i ate lunch. I ate some chinese food that are pretty tasty, such as brokery and vegetable.

No comments:

Post a Comment