Tuesday, November 16, 2010

A Pretty Fun Day

Today is a pretty fun but still a normal day. Today is a fun day becuase i got to have basketball class. I really like basketball, but shooting balls in the basket sounds weird, but i want to learn tricks and skills. I also want to go to the basketball team in the future. ALSO i had a flash animation class today where we make animation and stuff on the computer; it was pretty fun.We also had a geometry test today. The question are simple and easy but still i'm a bit nerves. School ended and i am preparing to pack up and go home. While i am waiting for the bus and  i was hungry so i went to 7eleven and brought so snack.  When i'm at home my aunt came to visit us and chat with my parents. And my aunt's child came and play with me when i'm at a bad mood. So i told her to leave me alone and she was like upset. Finally they left our home. So i started to do my homeworks. History homework took me a long time to research so i was getting bored. So i started to do me journal.

No comments:

Post a Comment